Comments

4 posts, 3 contributors

Search the DAFNE Online Forums

Anele46 DAFNE Graduate
Glasgow
109 posts

Hi there,
Just a thought, would there be any chance of being able to delete/add a comment on the BG diary as in the past I have been recording my stats from my diary and forgotten to add a comment and only way to do this is to delete the entry and re-submit with the comment.
Sorry, I know I'm being lazy but it would be handy to be able to add/delete commented without having to delete and re-enter the whole entry of data?

Cheers Smile

chrisinbrum DAFNE Graduate
University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
41 posts

Anele46 said:
Hi there,
Just a thought, would there be any chance of being able to delete/add a comment on the BG diary as in the past I have been recording my stats from my diary and forgotten to add a comment and only way to do this is to delete the entry and re-submit with the comment.
Sorry, I know I'm being lazy but it would be handy to be able to add/delete commented without having to delete and re-enter the whole entry of data?

Cheers Smile

Hi,

If you click on the time that is displayed for the reading you want to add a comment to, it will open up the details and you can add the comment there, without having to delete and then re-input the whole record.

Smile

Anele46 DAFNE Graduate
Glasgow
109 posts

Doh!!
Sorry, didn't realise that....thank you very much Very Happy
Cheers.

novorapidboi26 DAFNE Graduate
NHS Lanarkshire
1,800 posts

I didn't even know this and I use the Diary on a daily basis, thank you both.................. Very Happy